Making the Business Case for Commercial Solar
FIVE STEPS TO MAKING THE BUSINESS CASE FOR COMMERCIAL SOLAR
Commercial property owners—and long-term lessors—face highly complex decisions in evaluating the potential economic and energy value of solar for their properties.
- Does solar make sense for your company, based on your criteria?
- Which properties?
- What are the best choices for each property – in ownership structure, government/utility incentives, technology and vendor type?
- What is the bottom line ROI and energy production you can expect?
- How can you compare and track opportunities across the whole portfolio?
Alta Energy is dedicated to helping businesses identify cost-effective solar projects and complete them at the right time, with the right vendors, on the best possible terms.
Our new report, “Making the Business Case for Solar,” provides a clear five-step process for commercial property owners to make sound decisions about potential solar projects. It includes:
- Checklist of corporate goals and financial objectives;
- Required attributes of a comprehensive, objective analytical model;
- Detailed information about ownership structures, government and utility incentives, solar technologies and vendor types;
- Sample presentation for internal staff to educate company decision-makers and gain timely approval for cost-effective solar projects.
Download Alta Energy’s white paper: Making the Business Case for Commercial Solar.
Download Alta Energy’s sample presentation on Making the Business Case for Commercial Solar.
Hear about future Alta Energy project announcements, white papers and other resources.
Learn more about Alta Energy’s solar analytics and procurement services.
For immediate assistance, please contact Kathy Huber, VP Acquisitions, 650-345-2582 ext. 303.
We invest in you, so you can invest in solar.
- The Alta Energy team